With vintage undertones, this high waisted bikini bottom will become your new wardrobe staple. Cut perfectly to sit on your natural waist, with modest coverage for effortless wear.
Printed in the exclusive Wafer print. Mix and match the Wafer separates to suit you.
All peony swimwear is made from recycled and sustainable fabrics. This includes all main fabrics and linings.
78% polyamide 22% elastane knitted swimwear
• True to size. Go for your regular size.
• Fuller coverage pant option.
• Twin needle finish for a comfortable and secure fit.
• Waistband sits at the smallest part of your waist to ensure the most flattering fit.
• Main fabric is made from 78% ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon 22% Elastane.
• Lining is made from 90% Repreve® Regenerated Fibres.
Discover Peony, the swimwear and resortwear brand named after the bloom that signals the beginning of summer. A life-long love affair with the ocean gave peony its authenticity and purpose. All pieces are designed at peony House, the brand’s beloved design studio by the sea in Australia.
Created in-house exclusively, textile prints begin as hand sketches and custom fabrics are designed from the yarn, allowing every piece to be the purest expression of the brand’s distinct handwriting. Looking to the past for inspiration, and to the future for innovation in sustainability, peony is committed to consciously creating beautiful pieces that instil freedom, transcend seasons and stand the test of time. A sense of timelessness exists within each collection, allowing pieces to become treasured mementos of summers gone by and to come.